There are multiple types of transactions that you might see while in the Customer Center. Here is a brief description of each of these transaction types.
- Cash Sale: A cash sale is the billing transaction for any order place with a credit card. If you use a credit card on an order, it will generate a cash sale.
- Credit Memo: A credit memo is a transaction that issues an amount of credit to your account.
- Customer Deposit: A customer deposit is a transaction that is created when a customer pays for an order with Split Terms.
- Invoices: An invoice is a billing transaction for any order placed with terms. This includes COD, Net 7, Net 14, Net 21, Net 30, Net 35, Net 45, etc.
- Item Fulfillment: An item fulfillment is a transaction that is created when the order leaves our warehouse. The item fulfillment shows how many items were in the shipment and provides tracking details.
- Payment: A payment is a record of an amount paid against an invoice.
- Return Authorization: A return authorization is a request to return goods to Beauty Solutions.
- Sales Order: A sales order is the original order. A sales order could have multiple item fulfillments or invoices associated with it.
If you have any questions about any of these transactions, contact our support team at 888-973-7546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.