Here is an example of a Beauty Solutions Invoice, there are three areas in particular we want to look at:
- The items within the pink box indicate items on the order we were able to fulfill.
- The blue area indicates items that are on backorder, and will be shipped as soon as more is in stock.
- The purple area indicates items that are out of stock and need to be reordered.
Any product that we are out of stock on will be zero shipped on your order.
We will not backorder out of stock items, with the following exceptions:
- Tape Tabs and Hair will be backordered if we are unable to fulfill it.
Opening Orders / Intro kits / Pre-packs
- If we are out of stock on any items that are components of opening orders, kits or pre-packs we will backorder the items and they will be shipped out to you upon arrival.
- Your order will be shipped at zero cost for the items and the shipping.
- If we are out of stock on any items that are on rewards orders, they will be backordered and shipped out to you upon arrival.
- You will not be charged shipping for the zero shipped/reshipped orders
Prepaid Show Orders
- Any show order that is pre-paid and is zero shipped will be backordered. Your items will be shipped to you upon arrival.
- You will not be charged shipping on this order.
OTHER INFORMATION you need to know in regards to zero ships and backorders:
- All promotions are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. If we run out of a promotion you will be zero shipped and must re-order if we get the promotion back in stock (A promotion is defined as a limited time offer).
- All items that are out of stock will appear on your invoice if you include it on the order. There will be a “0” next to the item on the invoice; this is so you know that you didn’t forget to order the item. You will not be charged for the item. This will also let you know that you need to reorder the item on your next order.
- Items that are out of stock can come in and out of stock quickly, making it impossible to keep you updated. Items that are expected to be out of stock for a long period of time are tagged. Inventory is updated as Manufacturer Orders are received and check into our warehouse.
- Hotheads backorders are charged the full freight fees on the initial order, the backordered products will be shipped at no charge. Hotheads does not fall into the 50% shipping policy.
- If we zero ship over 50% of your customers order the shipping charges will be charged in the following way:
- C.O.D – Your order will only be charged the C.O.D. fee. The handling fee will be waived.
- Credit Card or Net Orders – your order will be charged 50% of the standard freight shipping fee.