Returns: Prior to returning any item, please contact your Beauty Solutions’ Sales Consultant. For qualifying returns, we will issue a “Returned Materials Authorization (RMA)”. Please note: BSL’s Distribution Center staff will not accept unauthorized shipments, such as package returns, which do not have a qualifying RMA clearly marked on the package.
- Returns within sixty (60) days of the date of invoice, customer shall receive the amount invoiced, less 15% restock fee.
- Returns within One hundred twenty (120) days of the date of invoice, customer shall receive the amount invoiced, less 25% restock fee.
- All costs of returning product to the Beauty Solutions warehouse are to be borne by Customer, except in the case of a mistake by Beauty Solutions. Items must be free from Stickers, glue residue, dents, scratches, etc. Any items returned that are not resalable will not be given credit, nor will they be returned. Items damaged in shipping due to poor client packing will not be credited.
- Periodically Beauty Solutions customers will get returns from their clients for various reasons. We will replace damaged or defective product, in kind, at no cost. Replacement products will ship with your next order. You may be asked to return the damaged or defective products to Beauty Solutions. Replaced products being shipped back to us will be at our expense.
- Approved returns will be issued a credit to the client's account towards future purchases. Credits will not be refunded.
No RMA authorization or credit will be allowed for returns of:
- Products which are not fully resalable (dented, scratched, used, price tags still on items)
- Products which have been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Special promotional items, such as manufacturer pre-packed promotions, offered at special prices, or seasonal items.
- Items from within a kit, or from within an opening order offer with special pricing.
- Any product over 120 days from the date of Invoice.
Refusal of Orders: If Customer refuses an order that was shipped through no fault of BSL and does not take reshipment of the items, Customer will be charged a 20% restocking fee that will be added to their next order. If the client takes re-shipment of the items they will be charged for actual shipping costs incurred for the return trip and re-shipment of the items.
Payment Policy: A minimum fee of $25 shall be charged to Customer for returned checks. A finance charge of 2% per month (24% per year) will automatically accrue on, and be added to, all past due accounts and shall be payable by Customer on demand by BSL, which demand may be incorporated as a charge on any future invoice to Customer.
Damaged Products: Customer must notify UPS driver immediately if damage is noted upon delivery. If damage is discovered upon opening the package, please call Beauty Solutions within one (1) working day. Upon notification, Beauty Solutions will make arrangements for inspection and return of the damaged goods at Beauty Solutions’ expense, and for re-shipment of the original order to client.
Shortage Claims: All claims that any order was short must be made within 3 working days of Customer's receipt of the order. Any product which is the subject of a shortage claim shall be shipped by Beauty Solutions to Customer, subject to availability of such product, within three (3) working days after acknowledgment and approval of the shortage claim by an authorized Beauty Solutions representative. Beauty Solutions shall make all reasonable efforts to fill any such shortage as quickly as possible, but shall not be liable to Customer for failure to meet said three (3) day period.
Any Risk of Loss or damage of the product for any reason passes to Customer upon delivery of the product to Customer’s place of business. The occurrence of any such loss shall not impair the obligation of the Customer to pay for all product delivered.
Default: Failure of Customer to perform its obligations under these terms, including, without limitation, failure to pay for the product as agreed, or insolvency, bankruptcy, assignment to creditors, or dissolution, liquidation or winding up of the business, shall constitute a default under this agreement, and shall afford Beauty Solutions the right to Immediately recover the product sold without notice to the Customer, in addition to all of the remedies of a secured party under the California Uniform Commercial Code. In that respect, Customer hereby grants to Beauty Solutions a security interest in and to the product sold by Beauty Solutions to Customer in order to secure the payment in full at the purchase price.
Warranties: Beauty Solutions expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer in no way effects the terms of the manufacturer's warranty, if any.
Attorney Fees: If it becomes necessary for Beauty Solutions to enforce the terms and conditions of this agreement, Beauty Solutions shall be entitled to recover all of its costs incurred in such efforts, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs of collection.
Entire Agreement: This agreement contains the entire agreement between Beauty Solutions and Customer with respect to the product sold to Customer. No promise, representation, warranty or covenant not included in this agreement has been, or is relied on by either party. No modification or amendment to this agreement shall be of any force or effect unless in a written document executed by Customer and a duly authorized representative of Beauty Solutions.