Clip–In Hair Pieces Return Policy:
Purchases Based on “Review” Guidelines: (Hair pieces ONLY)
- Clip-in hair pieces are not returnable unless they are purchased on ”Review”. See the guidelines below.
- Any of the clip-in hair pieces can be purchased on “Review” following these guidelines:
- Customer is charged for the piece upon original invoice.
- Customer pays shipping to return the piece if it doesn’t meet review.
- The customer has 48 hours to determine if they want to keep the piece.
- If the customer wants to return it, Beauty solutions must be notified by calling the office within a 48 hour period of receiving the piece. (888-973-7546) ext 232.
- Each piece that is shipped on “Approval” will have a call tag in the box. If the customer does not want to keep it, they call the office (888-973-7546) ext 232 and let them know they are shipping it back, put the call tag on the box with the assigned RMA # on the outside of the box, and ship it back that day.
- Beauty Solutions must receive the piece back to our warehouse within 7 business days of the RMA # being assigned.
- Any pieces that are returned must be brand new and in the original package.
- All returns based on “Approval” have to be done directly with Beauty Solutions office and cannot be done through the sales consultant. The sales consultant cannot pickup any pieces that are on “Approval”, they must be shipped back directly to Beauty Solutions Warehouse.
- Once Beauty Solutions receives the piece in our warehouse and it is determined to not have been used, the customer’s Beauty Solutions account will be credited, less shipping charges. No re-stock fee will apply.
Clip-In Extensions Return Policy:
- Clip-in extensions are not returnable unless they are defective.
- If you believe you have defective clip-in Extensions and want to return them, it has to be reported to Beauty Solutions within two weeks of the invoice date. We strongly encourage you to inspect the clip-in upon arrival.
- If the clip-in is defective upon opening the packet, do not proceed with applying in the client’s hair.
- Repack the clip-in in the original packet and notify Beauty Solutions IMMEDIATELY.
- (888-973-7546) ext 232
- Your Salon Consultant will pick up the clip-ins next time they are in your account and ship it back to Beauty Solutions.
- Once the clip-in hair has been received at Beauty Solutions, it will be inspected and shipped to Hot Heads™ for evaluation.
- Once Hot Heads™ evaluates the hair, they will determine if a credit is applicable or not.
- If Hot Heads™ issues a credit; Beauty Solutions will apply a credit to the client’s Beauty Solutions account that can be used for replacement hair or towards other products.
- This process can take up to four weeks and is dependent on Hotheads ruling. If Hot Heads rejects the claim the hair will be returned to you.
- Beauty Solutions will only issue a credit to your Beauty Solutions account.
Important Note: Blondes that turn pink or darken are not the result of defective hair. This occurs when minerals from hard water, or color from colored products or oils, are deposited on the hair. Blondes never fade to pink or brown.